Selasa, 16 Juni 2009

3 DAYS TO GO TO GRADUATION DAY

It's 4.20 am already but I still awake. I slept for some hours but at 2 am I suddenly woke up. Twitter is currently down for maintenance, no one ask me on messenger and skype, so what should I do? I'm bored, pfff :/
yesterday I went to Rasta's house with elsya. just two of us. but suddenly yada and sara came. and everyone joined us! taking photos, delivery Mcd, laughing over some stupid things.. what else? I just love the moment I've spent with my friends.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

well well, I can't stop laugh every single time I read this! LOL :)
Photobucket

2 komentar:

Rawkstafarian mengatakan...

it sure is fun hanging out w/ you guys :D

Amanda mengatakan...

well, we still can do this in high school because we're going to the same school again!!!! muahahahha