Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

Valentine's

How's your valentine day everyone? I spent valentine's day with my friends at pim yesterday. we were watching cinema, laughing over some stupid thingy, taking photos, eating ice cream, and watching Soulvibe. even I didn't celebrate with boyfriend, it was fun though :p oh, and I met Bena there.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

ah, sorry for the blur pictures. I was so excited so I lost the focus haha. what more I can say? I was so happyyyyy :D :D oh, and I would like to know where did you spend your valentine's day? tell me, tell me!

2 komentar:

Patung Pancoran mengatakan...

valentine?

malem itu gw ke gramed beli peralatan buat ngerjain tugas yang numpuk, terus muter2 nyari tempat makan, ujung-ujungnya makan di tempat biasa makan. the thing is: gw gak sendirian, tapi sama gebetan! :D

Amanda mengatakan...

wohooooo itu sih enak patung. loh patung? -___- hehehe