Rabu, 04 Februari 2009

Javanese

Few months ago my uncle borrowed me his camera, which is Canon D400 (i'm craving for this!!!!). I took some pictures in my aunt's wedding party, but then I gave up! I haven't learnt enough about SLR cameras so the results weren't good at all. So I begged my uncle to photographed me and my family. Besides, being in the photos is moreeeee fun :p Been waiting so long to wait the results and finally........ aha! here it goes :D

Photobucket
she's my sister. comparing with me, she's way more beautiful than me, rite?

Yes yes, we're javanese. me and my sisters refused to wore kebaya (a traditional clothes for woman's usually worn with a sarong) so we ended up wore white dresses! what do you think? comments are lovely <3

1 komentar:

Dinda Jonas mengatakan...

adeknya lucu banget ka haha