Selasa, 10 Februari 2009

Home

I cut school today, errr i don't really like this. No friends, no giggles, no gossips and the worst thing is: I can only eat porridge. Porridge. yucks. porridge with chickens, carrot soup, and any kind of tasteless food. can you imagine that?! someone please take me to coffee bean or oh la la please.



while i was boring and avoid myself from tempting food, I decided to watched these movies (again). watch dvd is really kill time, in fact I basically hate waste time for only seat and watch dvd. haha no offense guys, it's only my opinion. who cares with my opinion anyway? I can't wait to go to school tomorrow. ciao friends!

5 komentar:

eCHo CoLaTE mengatakan...

waw film2nya......

Felkiza Vinanda mengatakan...

bagus gak funny face-nya?

Amanda mengatakan...

felkiza: bagus bangeeeet, tentang fotografi2 gitu kok hehe

Felkiza Vinanda mengatakan...

wah iya? boleh dicoba kayaknya hehehe :D

Amanda mengatakan...

yes yes! you better watch that movie :D:D